Five Books that every BookNerd Must Read...
These are some of my favorite books I have read this year, but by no means do they constitute as my favorite books of the year... They are all fantastic reads that I am recommending you all read very soon.
The Line Up: (In no specific order)
- The Picture of Gray By: Oscar Wilde
- This book is haunting and beautifully written! If you go to The Empire Reviews you can see my entire review there, it is a MUST read.
- Wuthering Heights By: Emily Bronte
- This novel is a tale that is twisted and memorable... This book received a 5 star review from me this year because of the tale woven together so masterfully by the author Emily Bronte who sadly only was ever able to write this one work.
- All the Light We Cannot See By: Anthony Doer
- This novel is a historical fiction novel that follows a blind French girl and a young German Nazi Youth kid during the second world war, and their times together as each other crosses paths. This novel illustrated the power of a child's unwavering love for one another regardless of nationality or side in the war. It is a tale that everyone needs to read it earned a 5 stars from me!
- Throne Of Glass By: Sarah J Maas
- This is a young adult fantasy series that has the best character building that I have every read in YA! The characters are witty and snarky with a fabulous female lead Celaena who becomes the King's assassin. It is a MUST read 5 stars! Best Characters and pacing for a fantasy novel that I have read in a while!
- The Well of Ascension & The Hero of Ages By: Brandon Sanderson
- This series ends with a true bang! OVERALL IT IS A MUST READ! MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME! 5 out of 5 Stars!