Deck the Halls TAG (Original)
This tag was created by myself in order to show my love for the holidays and all things Christmas!
- Antique Ornaments: What is your most cherished book.
- Mistborn By: Brandon Sanderson
- It is my most cherished book because when I read it connected me with the amazing friends through the fantasy genre. It also is the best book as of yet that I have read, I am well over due to re read the books :)
- Shining Lights: A few of your Favorite Bookish Items.
- My Sword Bookmark
- My Signed bookplate from Lainey Taylor
- Broken Light Bulb: Name a book that "Blew" you away!
- The Wolf Gift By: Anne Rice
- This book holds a dear spot in my heart, it was the first book my girlfriend and I had ever read together. It takes werewolves to a new level of mysticism and not just a harry scary man, pure genius!
- Tinsel: That annoying character you just cannot escape!
- Princess Lia from The Kiss of Deception By: Mary E Pearson
- This character is your average damsel in distress who happens to fall for someone who may be out to kill her which is an absurd trope to begin with...
- Shining Star: Name your most beautiful book.
- The Accidental Highwayman By: Ben Tripp
- Stunning guilt covers, and shadowing!
- Wrapping + Bows: A book you want to give every one
- I am The Messenger By: Markus Zusak
- A retelling of A Christmas Carol in my eyes, amazing message and story for everyone who reads it!
- Kaitlin from KittyG
- James From James Chatham
- Chelsea From TheReadingOutlaw
- Paul From ACommonTouchOfFantasy