My Favorite things about Christmas

Hey, people of the Empire! As Christmas grows nearer it is all that I am able to think about! 


Here are just 5 of my favorite things:

  1. Spending family time
    1. This is something that I am realizing is ever more pressing as I am now in College(University)  in a different state, I am unable to see them except on holiday breaks. 
  2. Watching as many christmas shows as come on Television!
    1. Shows such as: Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
    2. Frosty the snowman
    3. A Year Without a Santa Clause
    4. and lastly The Grinch (Both versions)
  3. Baking all the Cookies:
    1. Irish Shortbread
    2. Chocolate Crinkles 
    3. Sugar Cookies
    4. Peanut butter Cookies 
  4. Giving Gifts
    1. I find it to be incredibly rewarding to give as many if not more gifts than you receive! The wrapping of them and seeing the reactions of those you love shows the true meaning of Christmas that only few know...
  5. Reading!
    1. I am always able to read a lot during these breaks but this year more than ever because the only thing that I have to do is work and read! I am in the middle of the Shadow of The Wind By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon (and loving it I might add)
'Tis the Season to be jolly, Falalala la la la laaaaa'

Comments

Popular Posts