December TBR and Announcement!
Hey all... I am getting ready to begin my Christmas Break from College and will have more time to read, so as usual I am setting a HUGE TBR for the month!
Here it is:
- The Shadow of the Wind By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Page count: 467
- Skin By: Ilka Tampke (For Review from the lovely Hodderscape publishing house)
- Page Count: 350
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet By: Becky Chambers
- Pages Left: 197
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy Book One By:Douglas Adams
- Pages Left: 111
- Jonathan Strange & Mr.Norrell By: Susanna Clarke
- Pages Left: 466
- QuickSilver By: Neil Stephenson
- Page Count: 930
- Name of the Wind By: Patrick Rothfuss
- Hours Left: 2 Hours (AudioBook)
- The Alloy of Law By: Brandon Sanderson
- Page Count: 325
This is an event that has been going on for many years, and I decided to participate this year with posting one post per day for the entire month of December! This will be a challenge however I am determined to try to make this work...!
|Taken from ( http://www.probikekit.co.uk/blog/pbk-christmas-survival-part-1-focus-on-the-food/2012/ )|