Ramblings

Merry Christmas Everyone! Or Happy Holidays!


I know that I said I would have a post up today, and I was originally going to post what I got for Christmas, however it got too dark here too quickly for me to take photos of my gifts. Instead I have decided to post about some of the upcoming things you will be seeing before the new year.


Posts: 
  1. Bookish Goals 2016
  2. Favorite books of 2015
  3. Discussion on physical or E-Book again
  4. The Top 10 series I want to complete in 2016
  5. An (Original) Reading Challenge for 2016
  6. What I got for Christmas
  7. Review of The Shadow of the Wind By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon

GIVEAWAY!
  • There will be a giveaway post opening up on the27th, Sunday and running through New Years eve, at which point a winner will be crowned and books will be sent... Be sure to stay tuned on the blog for that.


I hope whatever or who ever you all were with today are those you love, Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts