Balancing Academics and my Bookish Life
Hello all, Day three of Vlogmas! I am proud to bring you another post, which is a compilation of tips I have learned I need to implement or have found helpful to remain Bookish while in college!
- Always have a book with you!
- If you do not have something with you to read, you cannot read anything even if you have time.
- Alternate between long and short books.
- Keeping your pacing up will give you the motivation to keep going.
- Keep the genre you love close by but don't read them all the time.
- Reading all your favorite genre is great, until you get burnt out.
- Take time to read, for your study reward.
- Get the motivation for reading by watching and or reading Youtube videos and blog posts!
Check Back tomorrow for more :)