The Grinch Book Tag!


This is a Tag that I saw floating around the Youtube-ashpere last christmas and I just decided to do it this year, it is time to get you Grinch on. 

The Creators Video:



Here come the Questions!:
  1. Half the lights on the christmas tree are burnt out, name a book or series that started out good, but went downhill.
    1. The Slow Regard of Silent Things By: Patrick Rothfus
      1. I really enjoyed Auri's perspective for the first half but the soap scene made me so bored and rushing to finish it...
  2. Annoying great ant Sally who will not leave you alone. Name a book you didn't enjoy but everyone else seems to love so it never goes away.
    1. Station Eleven By: Emily St John Mendel
      1. This book was so slow and while was interesting at points, all in all I couldn't connect with the characters and it seemed to slog on forever. I did think the idea however was neat.
  3. Your pets keep knocking over the Christmas decorations. The Character that kept messing things up. 
    1. The Black Prism By: Brent Weeks
      1. I think Gavin(Dazen) is a very very self motivated human being throughout the book, making him annoying and quite a strain on the Chromeria.
  4. You hear your parents putting out the presents and learn Santa isn't real. Name a book you were Soiled for.
    1. The Entire Harry Potter Series! 
      1. Look look I know I should have read them by now but it hasn't happened :( I will talk more about this during the top books I want to read this year.
  5. It is freezing outside, name a character you just couldn't connect with. 
    1. Mara Dyer, she is someone who has extreme issues surrounding hallucinations, not to mention she is our typical annoying teen in The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
  6. Maria Kary's song All I want for Christmas is giving you anti-romantic feelings. Name a couple you couldn't stand.
    1. Gus and Hazel from The Fault in our Stars. 
      1. I hated this book with a passion because it was such an insta love novel with the trope of people dying and finally finding love. It just seemed to be a sickening plot, I also do not want to ever read from their point of view ever again!
  7. The scratchy homemade wool sweater you got years ago but can't get rid of. Name a book you have had for a while but aren't motivated to read.
    1. Cinder By: Marissa Meyer
  8. Grandma has gotten run over by a reindeer, name a character death that you are still mad about! 
    1. (Spoilers for Divergent) 
      1. Tris dying still has me livid, there are so many different ways that Veronica Roth could have ended the trilogy without taking what seemed to be the cop out and killing the main character.
  9. The store is over crowded with holiday shoppers, name a book that has too many books in the series.
    1. The Wheel of time series by Robert Jordan
      1. There is 14 books! I do want to read them but that is a serious commitment.
  10. The Grinch, name a main character that you HATE!
    1. Lia, from The Kiss Of Deception By: Mary E Pearson 
      1. She is the typical woa is me i am hurt what ever will I do kind of character, when I am reading I am looking for a character with a stronger back bone than the limp noodle she had.


I Tag Everyone who hasn't done this yet! And if you do try this tag, leave me a comment with your blog URL and I will be sure to check it out! Need to meet some blogging people!

Comments

  1. You haven't read Harry Potter yet?? Oh, Will, whatever shall we do with you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts