Holiday Reads

With it being so close to the Christmas Holiday I want to share some of my favorite books to read during this time of year, not just on Christmas...



  1. The Magic Treehouse books (Christmas in Camelot)
    1. By Mary Pope Osborne
      1. This is one of my favorites from childhood, it was magical and set in the thick of the holiday season. The cover for this edition is also very retro Christmas, that I grew up with.
  2. A Christmas Carol By: Charles Dickens
    1. This is a classic tale that I read most years just to remind myself that this is not actually about anything that I receive but of a time to give to others in the world. But to also enjoy the time you get with your family while it lasts.
  3. I am The Messenger By: Markus Zusak
    1. This is a contemporary story following a character who is trying to save the world around him, much like a christmas Carol it exudes the holiday spirit that I hope to see each year.
4. The Wolf Gift & The Wolves of Midwinter By: Anne Rice
  1.  These books especially the second in the series handle the lore of the Werewolf into a whole new realm, with the cozy setting of an ocean side mansion with Fae and supernatural abound the world blossoms into color when one young reporter goes wolfy.




Comments

Popular Posts