With it being so close to the Christmas Holiday I want to share some of my favorite books to read during this time of year, not just on Christmas...
- The Magic Treehouse books (Christmas in Camelot)
- By Mary Pope Osborne
- A Christmas Carol By: Charles Dickens
- This is a classic tale that I read most years just to remind myself that this is not actually about anything that I receive but of a time to give to others in the world. But to also enjoy the time you get with your family while it lasts.
- I am The Messenger By: Markus Zusak
- This is a contemporary story following a character who is trying to save the world around him, much like a christmas Carol it exudes the holiday spirit that I hope to see each year.
- These books especially the second in the series handle the lore of the Werewolf into a whole new realm, with the cozy setting of an ocean side mansion with Fae and supernatural abound the world blossoms into color when one young reporter goes wolfy.