March TBR

March TBR!

Hey everyone! I have been lacking on the reading front for the past few months, but now this month the Booktube SFF Awards are beginning and I will be having a break from UNI on the 11-20th. So I am warning you guys I will be trying to get this stuff done this month!
All the Purple books are just books for the Booktube SFF Awards

And The Books Are...:

  • Carry On 
    • By: Rainbow Rowell
  • Binti 
    • By: Nnedi Okorafor
  • Illuminae 
    • By: Jay Kristoff and Amy Kaufman
  • The Fifth Season 
    • By: NK Jemison
  • Nimona (Graphic Novel)
    • By: Noel Stephenson
  • Descenders Vol. 1 
    • By: Jeff Lemire 
  • Uprooted 
    • By: Naomi Novik
  • Bands of Mourning 
    • By: Brandon Sanderson
I know what you are all thinking, "Wil you have found it hard to complete two books in a month over that past few months, how on earth do you plan on reading 8 books in one month!?" Well I would have to tell you that because I have a break this month and will be reading as much as possible during that time :)

Wish me luck!
Comment Bellow, what are you going to be reading?
Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts