Planning

My Summer Reading Plans

As you all will know, I just finished my first year of University and now I am free to read and do everything that I wanted to do this school year. Here are my plans for this summer! I am going to try to catch up on all the reading that I have missed out on this year, if you all have any suggestions for me to check out please leave them in the comments.

Plans: 
  • I plan to begin Les Miserables, though I understand that I will not be able to finish this huge tome this summer but any chance I have at making progress on it is better than nothing. 
  • I want to complete the rest of the Booktube SFF Awards books:
    • Saga volumes 1-5 By: Brian K Vaughn 
    • The 5th Season By: NK Jemisin 
    • The short work nominations
    • Nimona By: Noel Stephenson
  • Sort through my shelves and get the books that I am not interested in reading donated and off my shelves, so be sure to check out the blog for giveaways.
  • I am also going to try to read The Origin of Species by: Charles Darwin, since I am studying biology and this is a cornerstone work in my field I would like to read it and know what this primary text says. 
  • I am also going to be reading and catching up on so many of the series that I have been unable to finish during my school year. These books include: 



My summer of reading has begun! I cannot wait to share my experiences with all of you, hope you stay along for the ride :)

Happy Reading...





Comments

Popular Posts