Booktube SFF Babbles

Babbles 4-7-16

Todays babbles post is to recommend some great Sci-Fi books that are great places to start in the genre. However I myself have just recently gotten into the genre my self so I am twisting the goal of todays babbles post!

Books I Recommend:
  1. The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet
    1. By: Becky Chambers 
      1. This book is Firefly in a novel! A great cast of unique and fun characters will have you dreaming you could meet these amazing people! This cast and amazing "galaxy" building will haunt you from page one, it is great!
      2. BookDepository Link
  2. Illuminae 
    1. By: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 
      1. This book is a riveting rocket ride through space and time! I love the characters again, however the formatting of this book is what makes it amazing! This book is written in a group of files and typography that makes this book fly by.
      2. BookDepository Link: Illuminae


Discussion:
  1. What Sci-Fi books would you recommend to a person who was wanting to get into the genre more?
  2. What are your favorite Sci-Fi books, and why?
  3. What are you all currently reading?
    I am currently reading The Fifth Season by: NK Jemisin, and liking it a lot, I cannot wait to review this for you all!

Comments

Popular Posts