Readathon Time!

TBR Takedown 4.0 TBR!

This TBR was created by Shannon over at LeaningLights on YouTube, I will link her announcement video at the bottom of this post. This readalong begins today Monday the 20th of June and runs until Sunday June 27th at midnight! There are some challenges that she asks you try to complete during the week, however I know with my very very busy week that I will not get to them all. I am hoping to complete all of these books during this week but we will see what happens with it in the end of the week :)

The Challenges: 
1. TBR over a year [longest]
2. Sequel
3. First book in a series
4. Out of comfort zone [whatever that means for you]
5. Most Recent Book Haul


My Books: 

  1. Assassins Apprentice by: Robin Hobb (also the first book in a series)
  2. The Story of a New Name by: Elena Ferrante 
  3. The Grace Keepers by: Kirsty Logan
  4. Bonus Book!: We Were the Mulvaneys by: Joyce Carol Oates 
    1. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by: Muriel Barbery


I realize that this is going to be a very ambicious TBR but I am all about challenging myself to see how much I can accomplish in a week especially when it is reading! I might not finish them all but we will have to wait and see, I also have many other books that I want to read ASAP but I must get through most of these first before I switch my TBR again :) 


 Happy Reading!
Let me know in the comments what you are planning to read and if you will be taking part in the TBR Takedown 4.0 Readathon!?

Comments

Popular Posts