The Allomancer, Me!
- As you all know well I love the Mistborn series By: Brandon Sanderson! I am beginning the second series in that world and wanted to make an allomantic profile of myself if I could be in the world of Mistborn. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS SERIES YET IT IS A MUST! I will be hosting a readalong for them during the summer if you all wanna join!
- Mistborn: Meaning that I can control and use all of the allomantic metals out there.
- The most exciting one I would love to use is steel and atium combined!
- I would model my clothing after the style of the time, I pictured late victorian era with a suit on and some a unique monocle.
- For evening wear I would dawn my jet black mistcloak and step out of the very stuffy and confining roles of being a gentleman of the time.
- I am tall, around 5'10
- Lanky or thin whichever you call it...
- I do have glasses but those can be altered if I go into Mistborn
- favorite color is green
- A place I would love to see in Luthadel would be the city of a thousand spires (Lord Ruler's Castle)
- First in the Mistborn World I would seek out the dazzling Lady Vin and Elend and I would see where the rest of it took me. It would be an adventure that I would not forget anytime soon.
I am going to make this into a Giveaway!
- Follow me on Twitter @komondor70
- Tweet at me to enter you
- Comment here for me to enter you
- Tell me one thing you want more of on the blog.
- Or tell me your favorite thing about the blog...
- Be sure wherever you enter to tell me it is for the giveaway...
Giveaway Winner: Will be chosen in exactly on March 7 2016! I will be choosing the best one and giving them...
Winner will recieve: