My Favorite online Book retailers

Amazing Online Book Retailers

There are many retailers that I will typically shop from, Amazon being one of the top because of my kindle and I previously had 2 day shipping, however now I am going to switch up where I get books from. 

Books-A-Million:
I have talked about this site many times before on the blog, however I have never truly said why I love this site. 
  • Fast shipping inside the US
  • They have great customer service and will help you with as much as they can.
  • One of the widest selections of books aside from Amazon.
  • Great prices, they are new books keep that in mind however they are fair considering the money also is supporting that author.
  • Link: Books-A-Million Page

AbeBooks.com:
I found this site years ago, and what it does is it brings all of the used books being sold by independent sellers, as Ebay does.
  • This site houses many thousands of retailers world wide!
  • The selections are incredible for both used and new books.
  • You can select an area of the world you would like to search and most often there will be a retailer shipping in that region.
  • The service is spotty at times depending on which seller on the site you deal with. 
  • Many many many foreign editions of books can be found for cheap prices, which is great.
  • Link: AbeBooks site

BookOutlet: 
You all have heard me talk about this wonderful place where the books are cheep and the customer service is great! 
  • The people manning customer service really love to help and enjoy handling your claims!
  • The shipping is fast
  • The books are usually packaged in great conditions
  • The prices are the lowest around for new quality books!
  • Link: BookOutlet Page

ThriftBooks.com:
Another ebay style site where you can search for titles from all genres and their prices are unmatched.
  • This site is not a place for someone who wants pristine books, they usually are worn or damaged when they arrive to you.
  • However they love to help you with customer service issues when they can.
  • The shipping is cheap and fast
  • The books can be found for a few dollars instead of $10+
  • Link: ThriftBooks Page
Each and every one of these retailers have been a contributor to this blog by supplying me with a place to find books relatively cheaply. And now it is time I repay them and direct you all to them, please check them out they are so happy to help and make sure you are able to enjoy the hobby of reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts