Fantastic TV series:
This show is one of my favorite shows on Netflix and still airing on the CW! It is essentially the perfect fantasy novel rolled into a show with some epic actors and supporting scenery!
Plot:"Mary, Queen of Scots, faces political and sexual intrigue in the treacherous world of the French court."
What I love about the Show:
- The historical context of Mary Queen of Scots going to France to live, and rule with Francis.
- The setting of Tudor time period France
- The cast, they are all great actors and actresses
- There are some wicked, and evil characters
- Some sweet and naive characters
- And some low class nobles to fill the ranks at French court.
- The plot is always thrilling and intriguing for every las minute of the show.
Things I dislike about the show:
- They are only 40 minutes each episode
- They always end on an amazing cliff hanger
- The third season is not on Netflix yet :(
If you guys are ever in need for an amazing TV show I am recommending this one! It rivals Arrow right now for my favorite TV show of all time.
My weekend plans were a bust, I read maybe a chapter of Shadows of self and nothing of Traitor Baru :( I knew this weekend was going to be full of work for University but it took over my life way more than I had anticipated, hopefully by Friday a review of Shadows of Self will be up.