The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet
The Long Way to A Small Angry Planet
By: Becky Chambers
Plot: "Somewhere within our crowded sky, a crew of wormhole builders hops from planet to planet, on their way to the job of a lifetime. To the galaxy at large, humanity is a minor species, and one patched-up construction vessel is a mere speck on the starchart. This is an everyday sort of ship, just trying to get from here to there. "(Goodreads)
- These characters fill all of the topics of modern life including:
- Funny dialog
- Cool races...
- They have so much depth and development which makes them feel like they are your friends you have known forever!
- Smooth as silk... It is easy to read but not a flat story.
- Fun and quirky characters
- AMAZING! (I cannot articulate anymore)
- Nothing profound and lyrical just a simple fun story!
- There is not a whole lot of action and extreme plot, it is very much a journey with wonderful characters going to an angry planet. But the characters make up for the slow plot!
- If you like sci fi PICK THIS UP
- If you want to see how all modern issues such as race, gender, family, relationships and much more can be brought together into a masterpiece, GO TRY IT!
This is a new style of review I am going to try giving you guys a very brief look into the book in hopes that you all will pick it up...