Classics Book Tag

 
Classics Book
Tag!


I saw this over on my friends youtube channel, My Secret Bookclub, Amanda had some great answers so I was keen to see how my tastes compare!


  1. A classic that everyone but you likes.
    1. The Red Badge of Courage By:Stephen Crane
      1. I may find this novel to be of more interest now, however at the time I was reading it for school and the battle scenes dragged on and the characters were non compelling. Overall I just didn't like this book.
  2. Favorite time period to read about?
    1. I have not read that much during this time period, so I am very open to suggestions but I would love to read about the tudor time period, and Europe in general at that time.
  3. Favorite fairytale?
    1. To be honest I do not read too many fairy tales.
  4. What is the most embarrassing classic you have not read yet?
    1. Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte
    2. Enough said...
  5. Top five classics you would like to read soon!
    1. Les Miserables
    2. Anna Karenina 
    3. Shirley 
    4. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    5. The Borderlands trilogy By: Cormac McCarthy
  6. Favorite modern book based on a classic.
    1. Cannot think of any.... Hmmm, that is peculiar....
  7. Favorite movie/TV renditions of classics?
    1. Haven't seen any... recommendations?
    2. Maybe the Great Gatsby (old version)
  8. Favorite edition you would like to collect more classics from?
    1. The word cloud classics editions 
    2. Everyman's Library editions
    3. Penguin Clothbound editions as well
  9. An underhyped classic you would recommend to everyone?
    1. The Picture of Dorian Gray By Oscar Wilde
      1. This book is amazing you guys please please check it out, it is macabre and witty!

Comments

Popular Posts