January 2016 TBR

Hello everyone, it is a new year and I am going to try my hardest to keep up with reading when I go back to school on Tuesday and keep you all updated! I have some new posting days, I will post a post Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so keep a look out on those days for a new post or idea coming your way!

Here are the books I would like to complete in January 2016:


  • Mage's Blood 
    • By: David Hair 
    • 671pages 
  • The Elfstones of Shannara
    • By: Terry Brooks
    • 589 pages
  • Angel's Game 
    • By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon
    • 531 pages 
  • The Red Knight 
    • By: Miles Cameron
    • 650 pages 
  • The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet
    • By: Becky Chambers
    • 196 pages left
  • Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell 
    • By: Susanna Clarke
    • 465 pages left
  • Six of Crows (Might be read)
    • By: Leigh Bardugo 
    • 465 pages
Grand Total Page Count: 3,567 pages
Pages TO READ A DAY: 115 pages

Comments

  1. Good luck Wil! Can't wait to read The Red Knight with yah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts