Currently Reading

Hey all, I am getting ready for classes of the day when I realized you all are going to be expecting a post :) So I thought I would be using this time to update what I am reading... In order to finish all of the books I had planned for the month, I needed to read about 100 pages a day, so I do not know If I will be able to finish them all :( but I will try.

Currently Reading:

  • Six of Crows 
    • By: Leigh Bardugo 
      • I am really loving this novel! The setting is not as well fleshed out as the Grisha trilogy she wrote prior, however it is a fast paced read. I am enjoying most of the characters, except Kaz because we don't know too much of him although I am still early on in the novel. I am so happy to be back in aYA world that is fast paced and unique. 
    • Pg:100

Comments

Popular Posts