Weekly Plans January 9th

Weekly Plans: 
January 9th 2017

Hello Everyone! 

I decided to bring you all a very informal post today to chat about what I plan to read, do, and post about this week so you all will have a good idea of what is to come. I have quite a big week ahead of me, as this is the week that I am headed back up to University. I know if you have been here for a while you are probably scared that I will disappear again once classes begin again, though I am here to tell you that is not the case this semester. I have an open schedule that will allow me to have time to read and blog every week! 

I have some very exciting plans and reviewing partnerships that I am going to be highlighting this year, and I cannot wait for you all to see these amazing books! Reading, blogging, school work, hiking is going to be my life for a while, I guess I can live with that.
As for what my weekly plans are, I plan to blog a lot today in order to have the rest of the weeks posts nearly completed, the material will be relevant when it goes live but it will help ease my re-integration into college life. I am also going to be doing a fair amount of scrapbooking today to finish a project for one of my school clubs that I work with, while I scrapbook I will be listening to an audiobook. The audiobook that I will listen to is Planetfall by: Emma Newman this audiobook is amazing as the author reads the book in her beautiful British accent. 

Other Books I want to read this week include: 
  • Hidden Figures 
    • by: Margot Lee Shetterly
  • Red Rising 
    • by: Pierce Brown
  • The First Day 
    • by: John Duprey 
    • This is written by a friend who graduated highschool with me, and I will have a review of it live in February!
Reading this week and packing to go back to school is what this week will be consumed with! I leave on Wednesday to drive back up to my University and start sophomore year semester two. Anyway I have rambled incoherently for a while now; I need to go scrapbook now but I hope you all have an amazing week!

Happy Reading!
&
Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts