A sad, sad weekly wrap up.

Weekly Wrap Up!
July 24th-31st


So fellow booknerds, 

I failed completely at this weeks reading goals. I thought I would have some time to read a little bit, however I could not have been more wrong. I did not get the chance at all to pick up a book this week. I was busy with working and planning my Eagle Scout Court of Honor, which gladly is now completed. I will be transferring all these reads to next week, as I will be working a lot but I will be working at night so I will have time to read through the day. 

I have formally resigned from my job, so as of August 6th I will no longer be working where I have been for the past four years... That is bitter sweet but I will be going back up to University on the 26th of August so that will allow me twenty whole days of reading and making video content for you all! I will be back to my normal one video a week starting next Sunday, I have many ideas and topics to film about, including my massive July Book Haul. So you will be seeing more of me next week than you have these past two weeks. Once again I am sorry for not getting a video uploaded last week or this week.

I would also like to remind all of you that you have until Sunday July 31st to enter in my signed HEX giveaway! I will ship anywhere all you must do is subscribe to my YouTube channel and comment on the video some of your favorite horror or thriller books! 

I will be back on Monday with a jam packed August TBR, along with many review ideas that I have been saving to create until I had the time to do so properly.


Happy Reading!

You can find me on Twitter @Komondor70, and on YouTube at MyBookishEmpire, be sure to check out all of those outlets to get as much bookish Empire content as you want!

Comments

Popular Posts