JUNE TBR

June TBR

This is the first of my new style TBRs, where I will just show you all the books that I WILL be reading regardless. I am just going to be showing you guys the books that I am going to buddy-read, or have set in my mind that I will need to read in that month. 

The Books: 

  • The Elegance of the Hedgehog 
    • By: Muriel Barbery 
    • Pages: 325
  • The Gracekeepers
    • Kirsty Logan
    • Reading this on my Kindle
  • The Story of a New Name 
    • By: Elena Ferrante 
    • Pages: 471
  • Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay
    • By: Elena Ferrante 
    • Pages: 418
  • The Story of the Lost Child
    • By: Elena Ferrante 
    • Pages: 473
  • Assassins Apprentice
    • By: Robin Hobb 
    • Pages: 282 pages left
  • Royal Assassin 
    • By: Robin Hobb 
    • Pages: 648
  • Assassins Quest
    • By: Robin Hobb
    • Pages: 838
Total Pages: 3,455

These books are all ones that I need to buddy read and get completed this month; however as I look at these I am very skeptical that I will get to all of them. I am sad that this TBR is so large, I really want to read so many books but I do not know if this many pages can be read by myself in one month. Well I kind of failed in keeping the stress down for all the books that I need to read in the month, yet I will attempt to finish all of these!

Happy Reading!
Let me know in the comments if you find yourself pledging to read more books than you can in a month/ what are you reading this month?

Wednesday will be a review of a fantastic Literary fiction book, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts