I normally do not post things such as this, however today I was thinking about my plan of attack to complete all the books I wanted to for this month and decided to give you guys a glimpse into the madness that will be my next reading week! Again this is a post idea that I originally saw on YouTube, but decided what the heck, I can do this on my blog too!
- Uprooted by: Naomi Novik
- This is a Booktube SFF Awards nominee I need to finish and I am currently 58% done with the book according to Goodreads, so I will get to finish it this weekend! I am enjoying it at the moment but we will see where it leads.
- The Amazing Adventures of Kalavier & Clay by: Michael Chabon
- This book is a massive novel that I was sent in a BookedBox subscription and I would like to keep up with the books that are sent to me in the boxes! I am planning to finish this one next week for certain, but that means I need to start it this weekend. I am hoping to read around 94 pages a day, but I do not know if I can read at that kind of pace, we will see :)
- Swamplandia by: Karen Russell
- I am loving this collection of vignette fiction collection. It is set in the Florida swamps on an alligator theme park and it has a rustic and cajun flare to it that I love. The audiobook is amazing, although I am loving it so much that I am going to buy the hardcover copy so I can re read it in the future! (My favorite read at the moment)
- Midnight Hour by: Mary Robinette Kowal
- Another Booktube SFF Award nominee for short work that needs to be completed. I know that I can complete this within the span of the weekend, I am hoping to have a joint short story review up on Monday for the Booktube SFF short works.
- Perfect State by: Brandon Sanderson
- I love his style of writing however I do not know how his short fiction writing is going to be for me since I know and love his works for their lengthy qualities. I am going to be reading this also for the Booktube SFF Awards.
- I may also be picking up some random graphic novels over the next week to fill in the holes, I do also need to complete SAGA vol. 1-5 so I really need to start those within the coming week.
I know this is a very crazy stack of books to attempt to tackle in one week, but I am armed with my cozy blanket and reading light and I am ready to kick my reading into HIGH GEAR! I am sorry that this post was late, I woke up this morning and began to read more of Uprooted instantly!
Please let me know what you are reading this weekend or what you plan to read next week, I would love to know :)