Friday Reads/ Updates!

Updates!


Hey everyone! I am making this post to update you all on my reading progress and change in TBR for the rest of the month! 

  • I am changing my TBR slightly for the rest of the month to begin the Neapolitan Novels by: Elena Farrante. 
    • I picked this series up at a local bookstore and began reading the first book on Wednesday, and I absolutely fell in love with it and bought it. 
    • I am planning to read these books in a marathon fashion so I am able to immerse myself fully into the series.
  • I am also going to finish Swamplandia by: Karen Russel which I am loving even more as I get further into the book!
    • The audiobook is amazing, all the voice actors make the story even more realistic and haunting!
  • I need to read Saga volumes 1-5 before the month is out for the Booktube SFF Awards, these should read very quickly because they are graphic novels. 
  • I am beginning to craft my TBR for June and I have no clue how I am going to complete all that I want to read but I am really going to try  to get to them all and stick to my TBR next month. If you want to know what I am going to be reading in June, keep your eye open, next Friday I will have my TBR up on the blog. 

Happy Reading!
Let me know what you are going to be reading this weekend and for the rest of the month?


Comments

Popular Posts