Holiday Gift Guide:
I am putting together my bookish gift guide for this holiday season today! I know that I have this going live later than expected for this season, however it took me so long to compile the list of my favorite items for the year. I have put together this list of items that I love the sound of and will be giving this year to friends and family members, though if I am completely honest I will end up buying myself some of these gifts...
I am compiling a book gift guide that will go live on Friday where I recommend my books that I would give most readily this year. Here I am putting all of my bookish trinkets together, and I have grouped them together in a way that they fit with a fandom if I have more than one item for each.
Lord of the Rings:
- These are always a very good idea to give a booklover if you do not know what books they own, as we always need them... I think that having a bookmark from a favorite book will give joy to the recipient every time that they use it! All of these are from Etsy.
- A Touch of Epic LOTR bookmark Purchase link
- $4.25 each
- VikitoGifts Bookmark Purchase link
- FinePenArt Bookmark Purchase link
- TheColorfulCatStudio Rivendell Painting Purchase Link
- reBookART Art print purchase link
|VikitoGifts Bookmark (set 4)|
|IceyDesigns Harry Potter Pencils|
General Bookish Items:
- Gel pens
- Feather pens
- Harney & Sons
- This is a great tea company which I will link bellow, my favorite one is the Titanic black tea.
- These can be anything that is warm and comfortable to stay wrapped in when you are reading on a cold winter night.
Shops to Check Out:
- Bookish Gifts (Online shop)
- First Edition Tea
- Form and Flux: Candle Shop
- The Fandoms Menace
- Heart and Hammer: Candles
- Ink & Wonder
I want to take a second and clarify that I was not sponsored by any of these shops, or their owners. I genuinely love the look of these items and would personally be delighted to receive any of these under the tree this year!
Another message that I hope all of my readers understand is that the holidays are not solely based on the gifts that you receive and what you give to others; it is about friends and family. This is something that I am sometimes guilty of forgetting because I get drawn into the fun of buying and giving gifts, and this year I want us all to know small things in life such as friendship mean the most. With a cup of tea or cocoa and an hours chat with one of these small gifts could be the best gift that anyone will receive; let me know if you found this helpful or would give these gifts.
Check in Friday to see the books that I recommend as gifts this year, some that I have read and some that I have seen highly praised...