#Cramathon TBR

#Cramathon TBR

Hello everyone! 

I am finally done University for the semester and I am home for the holidays! This means that you  can expect more regular and thoughtful posts once I am settled in once again. I am sorry for missing the Friday post, however I took an exam and drove the four hours home in that time, so I hope to make up for it now. 

As I will have a lot of free time over my break I intend to read quite a bit while I am home and coincidentally the #Cramathon was happening while I was home, therefore I pounced on the opportunity to participate! This readathon has become an annual or biannual event in the book world, where your overall goal is to read the most books to help boost your Goodreads reading challenge right before the year ends.  This wonderful idea was started by Whitney over at WhittyNovels on YouTube, and this year it is co-hosted by April from ApriliusMaximus on YouTube! This is going to be an awesome challenge to read all the books that I need to finish the challenges! 

The challenges are: 
1. Read a book under 200 pages
2. Read 2 books in 24 hours
3. Read a book set in a different country than where you live
4. Read a book you've been putting off/have been meaning to read for forever
5. A book with pictures
6. A graphic novel/manga
7. Read seven books total

I have decided to take part and read books for all of the challenges! This is going to be a stretch, however I have almost nothing to do and I will be able to focus on these books and my loft goals for this week! So without further ado let us see what I am hoping to read this week! 

My TBR going in order of the challenges: 
  1. The Vegitarian by:Han Kang 
    1. The page count for this book comes in at 188! 
  2. This will not be hard, as I am going to read: 
    1. Polotics and the English Language by: George Orwell (23 pages) and Forest of Memory by: Mary Robinette Kowal (85 pages)
  3. The Vegitarian by Han Kang 
    1. This book is set in Korea and I am from the United States of America so that is an easy challenge to pick off.
  4. The Fellowship of the Ring by: JRR Tolkien 
    1. I have had this on my shelves for a very long time and I have always known it was cannon Fantasy literature, however I never got around to it until now.
  5. The Wolf Gift: the graphic novel by: Anne Rice and art by: Ashley Marie Witter
    1. This is going to take care of challenge seven aswell to read a graphic novel!
  6. To read seven books total I am tacking on two short books that I know I will get to in the near future: 
    1. Used and Rare by: Nancy & Lawrence Goldstone
      1. I have started this one and I am currently halfway through it so I WILL be able to complete this one first.
    2. The Witches of Lychford by: Paul Cornell (144 pages)



I am sorry to anyone who was looking forward to my book gift guide today, I am going to make that for Monday and just focus on reading today and settling in at home once again... 

Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts