XMAS Booktubeathon!

Yes Yes I know that I am already set up for failure this month with all of the books I plan on reading, however when I found that the Booktubeathon was coming back for Xmas time I had to participate from December 19th-21st.

My TBR for this readathon is kind of light and Bending the rules, because I am counting a book from the #Cramathon as part of my Booktubeathon TBR.

Read a book with...

Red & Green on the cover:
Fangirl By: Rainbow Rowell

Read a Book that was Gifted to you:
Snow Crash By Neil Stephenson

Read a Book you Have wanted to read all Year:
The Ocean At The End Of The Lane By: Neil Gaiman

What I actually read was Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets, for green and red on the cover.
The ocean at the end of the lane, for its intended challenge & As a gifted/recommended book.


Comments

Popular Posts