Winter Re-Readathon TBR December 22nd-January 2nd

I am planning an ambitious TBR that includes ANY of the Following...

The Wolf Gift & The Wolves of Midwinter By: Anne Rice
These novels hold a very special place in my heart, because they were the first true adult books that I had ever read. The rich story telling and history that Anne Rice put into this series makes this an eerie, mesmerizing and gripping read.
Plot: This story follows Reuban Golding an up and coming star in the journalism industry when he is assigned a story dealing with an old house up for sale and his life changes in a single night. Reuban goes to the famed mansion which his story is about, and he meets and falls for the owner Marchent; but when he spends the night in the mansion he is bitten and has to deal with his life hiding between the human world and the world of the werewolf...

Legend By: Marie Lu
This was the first book that I read this year and I would also like it to be my last it was an epic story showing the collision of two societies, and how they come together to rise from the oppression.
Plot: Day and June are both very well known, however Day is the most notorious thief in their society and June is the military Prodigy that is sent to capture him. the story is an action packed dystopian that has you reading into the late hours of the night to finish it...

Daughter Of Smoke & Bone By: Laini Taylor
This book is what hooked me into urban fantasy and the whole idea of multidimensional worlds and I thank Laini for that...
Plot: This is going to be vague on purpose... but here is a quote that is on the back that had me intrigued from the beginning. " She had been innocent once, a little girl playing with feathers on the floor of a devils lair. She wasn't innocent now...."

OR
Any of the Harry Potter books that I will be re reading through December for the #Harryxmastoyou Readawatchalongathon that is happening over on twitter. Sorry not providing plot for Harry Potter everyone knows it is the story of the boy who lived...


Most Likely I will be reading the Harry Potter Books as I want to reread them all in the month of December....

(Photo Courtesy of My Iphone)

Comments

Popular Posts