1. Vicious By: VE Schwab
-This book has the greatest potential for a movie, with its addictive plot and logical scenarios and the enthralling characters that she has created I feel that this would make the best possible movie with the right director.
2. Daughter Of Smoke & Bone
- This book is one of my favorite reads of the year. This being said it honestly is just a fantasy of mine to see in film form... However I do think that this does have enough depth and stunning world building to support a film.
3.Ready Player One By: Ernest Cline
-This book has so much to do with film and gaming that the graphics and leeway that a producer would have could be immense, thus allowing plenty of room for expansion, I also could not get enough of this book so I would LOVE to re-experience this plotline.
4. Let's Get Lost By: Adi Alsaid
- This is a great contemporary read with so many elements to be adapted to film from the car and the characters. This is a wonderful author and honestly the plot and author deserve more than they are getting it is a MUST READ!
5. Shadow & Bone By: Leigh Bardugo
- THIS FANTASY NOVEL SHOCKED ME INTO LOVING RUSSIA, CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET A FILM TO GO WITH IT SET IN THAT WONDERFUL NATION!
(Photos Courtesy of Goodreads)