It's The End of the year readathon! TBR

I was asked by my friend on Goodreads, Jayne if I would like to participate in a very low key end of the year sprint to finish as many books as possible. I obviously said that yes I would do it.

The Challanges 
Read 2000 Pages 
Reread a favorite of 2014
Make Your own Challenge (Finish up 2 series)

MY TBR!: 
The Final Empire By: Brandon Sanderson
This book adds towards my page count goals.

Ruin & Rising By: Leigh Bardugo 
This is for the finish two series challenge.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer By: Michelle Hodkin
This completes the finish two series challenge.

The Stranger By: Albert Camus
This is my reread of 2014, my favorite classic to date!

I will most likely have more read with all the other readathons going on, but this readathon ends on the 31st of December and starts today the 20th. 

There are also blog challenges, so be sure to check in every single day to find out the new and exciting content that is planned...

I Only ended up reading the entirety of The Final Empire in this readathon, I knew I was a bit ambicious!... :)

The Final Empire Goodreads Page
Ruin & Rising Goodreads Page
The Retribution of Mara Dyer Goodreads Page
The Stranger Goodreads Page

Comments

Popular Posts