My first encounter: The Brandon Sanderson UK editions have given the story a unique feel, that none of the other editions can do to help the story.
What I mean when I say they influenced my experience is that they gave me the feelings...
- That the story has a rich and fantastical land.
- Cover is STUNNING!
- Giving them a Wintry feel (i.e. My favorite season)
Everything including... Give me the Special experience:
- Cover- Stunning and white with bursts of color, to match the burst of epic fantasy that it is.
- Paper- Being UK cover and paper the pages are thicker and rigid, which gives the feel of a well made novel.
- Size- The size is the best gap between the squinchy mass market paperbacks and a huge adult fantasy hardbacks...
Just something I wanted to ask you about, What are your feelings?