Just Saying Thanks

Dear Publishers...
I know you may never read this. Even though I know you are busy I wanted to thank all of you to know how big of an impact you have on my life you have had from Harry Potter (the boy who lived) to Daughter of Smoke and Bone every publisher in between has changed my life for the better, and I just wanted to thank you. Scholastic made an impact since childhood with Harry Potter and now allowing me to review a copy of Salt & Stone By Victoria Scott early, you all have been nothing but nice. All of the others have provided me with the worlds and knowledge I have used to build my vocabulary and imagination...

So Thank You Publishers for imprinting these amazing stories on me!

Thank You to Every author as well!

Publishers On My Mind:
Quirk
Scholastic
Torr
Harlequin Teen
Simon and Schuster
Penguin Press

Comments

Popular Posts