New Years Bookish & Blogger Resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My resolutions for this year will be different from many other years, because I have a place to record them this year and hold myself accountable for them.... So Cheer Me On Guys :)

  • My Goodreads Goal is 50 books in 2015!
  • I want to finish rereading the Harry Potter Series...
  • I Would like to do ATLEAST one blog post weekly.
  • I would like to review every book that I read this year...
  • PROJECT 3! This is where I would like to read three books before buying another, to cut down my owned TBR piles.
  • Read more classics (1-12) anything would be more than I read last year!
  • Read Up to the current Game Of Thrones book (A Dance With Dragons)

2015 Here goes nothing... I will be Graduating High school and moving into a dorm room in the fall, which is my main reasons for joining the blogging community to make a spot for myself in the world I love, talking and ranting about books...

Thank You Everyone who has been reading my blog, I hope to see comments and more followers in this New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts