The Adams Family Book Tag

The Adams Family...



  • Morticia Adams- Wife and witch. What is your favorite witch book?
    • Harry Potter By: J.K Rowling 
      • I know this may seem standard and boring, but for a person who has not read many witch books this is definitely my favorite! Which I hope to reread this winter.

  • Gomez Adams- Loving father. Who is your favorite fictional dad?
    • Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird by: Harper Lee)
      • Atticus is loving and kind to Scout even in times when he probably needs a more firm hand, however his unwavering nature makes him my favorite fictional dad.

  • Uncle Fester- He can make electricity! What book makes you light up, and rave about?
    • Mistborn by: Brandon Sanderson
      • This is a phenomenal fantasy heist story that spans years, and devotes the proper amount of time to character development which makes this book! Everyone needs to read this book at some point in their lives, riveting and heart pounding action.

  • Wednesday Adams- She is obsessed with death. If you could kill off any character who would it be?
    • Holden Caulfield (Catcher In The Rye by: J.D Salinger)
      • Holden's angst got to me in a way that no other character has ever done before. His whining nature and pessimistic view on the world angered me to the ends of the earth, I feel as though is as a teen I had felt more angst I may have related to him more although I would never want to.

  • Pugsly- He plays nasty pranks on the family. Who is your favorite evil villain?
    • Victor and Eli (Vicious by: VE Schwab)
      • These two had me when they tried to kill on another to gain access to the supernatural! 

  • Lurch- Based on Frankenstein. What is your favorite re-telling?
    • I do not think that I have read any re-tellings, and if I have I do not remember them...
  • Grandmama Adams- An old classic witch. What is your favorite classic horror story?
    • The Haunting of Hill House by: Shirley Jackson: Or anything by POE
      • I am currently reading The Haunting at Hill House and I am finding that Jackson's writing is so atmospheric and eerie that I am able to feel the tension in the air. This sense of creepiness is something that I find to make or break a classic horror tale.

  • Favorite Halloween films?
    • Hocus Pocus
    • The Adams Family
    • The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
PHOTOS: Courtesy of Goodreads.com and Google Images.


Wishing Everyone a Spooktacular Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts