October TBR/ Action Plan!

Hello Everyone, I am back! I am setting thing off lightly this month, by only placing two books on my TBR to finish, as I am very busy with school work here. 

Books I Will Read:

  1. Skin By: Ilka Tampke 
    1. (I was graciously sent this book for review by Hodderscape UK)
  2. The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet By: Becky Chambers 







Books I MAY get to:
  1. The Name of the Wind By: Patrick Rothfus 
    1. Only have 4 Hours left on audio for this book!
  2. In the After By: Demitria Luneta 
    1. (One of my friend Taylor's favorite books ever)

As I said this month is going to sadly be a light reading month with my exams coming up and Parents weekend and just college work in general I should be able to get through two novels!










Comments

Popular Posts