What I thought Reading would be like in college:
- Reading in every open time slot when I did not have class.
- Buying fewer books
- Having little to no social life= more reading
What has actually happened:
- Have worked on homework for much of the available time I have.
- BUYING ALL THE BOOKS!
- So many cool books have come out and I have been able to access them with the bookstore so close to campus
- Bookstore (BirchBark Bookshop) Is me weakness
- Making friends who read on occasion, not all the time as I had at home where they would read with me, here I will miss out if I don't go with them.
I want to make this clear that this post is not intended to be my goodbye to my blog, I'll still aim to post two posts a week, however the amount of reviews will be lower while at school. Keep your eye on the blog for some awesome giveaway opportunities coming up in early October, I have been working with Hodderscape Publishing to bring you guys this amazing giveaway!
Currently blogging fro the deck of my roommates beach house.... Ahh college life :)