As you all know I am trying to read 15-20 books between October 25th and the end of the year so this is the month when I need to kick it into high gear and roll with the reading...
What I plan to read includes:
- Skin By: Ilka Tampke
- The Alloy of Law By: Brandon Sanderson
- Assassin's Apprentice By: Robin Hobb
- Theft of Swords By: Michael J Sulivan
- Heir of Fire By: Sara J Maas
- Library of Souls By: Ransom Riggs
This is an extremely ambitious TBR, however I am going to try to do it!
Would love to chat more, but I have to get on the reading :)