Giving Thanks Book Tag!
Happy Thanksgiving! I you all are in the USA
If you are not in the USA I hope you have a splendid day!
- Name a book that makes you thankful you live in this world.
- Legend By: Marie Lu
- This novel is a fearful ride through a dystopian future with characters running from the government, who is trying to hold them hostage in a military base ( this is a series that I am due to reread soon).
- Give thanks to a book that has changed your perspective.
- Everyday ByL David Levithan
- This novel followed a being named A who falls in love for a girl, however he changes bodies everyday and is never just one gender. This gave me a perspective on what love is about, not between just a man and women but between two beings.
- Which character would you be thankful for if they were your significant other?
- Lady Vin (From Mistborn By: Brandon Sanderson)
- She is strong, sassy, and elegant in more than just figure.
- Which character you say thanks but no thanks to?
- Beatrice Prior
- She is reckless and dangerous, and downright clingy...
- Name a book that made you laugh like your Uncle Earl at Thanksgiving?
- The Rat Queens By Kurtis Weib
- The sass is amazing it will make you crack up and laugh.
- Name a book that made you angry like drunk Uncle Earle.
- Ignite Me By Tahera Mafi
- This series had a great potential to be a new amazing dystopian series but the final book just turned out to be a young whiny girl pining after a man who she could never have.
- Name one thing that you are thankful for about the book community.
- The friends that I have made from around the globe, and those who comment on the posts here make blogging fun.