Where Have I Been?...

Hello all...

I am sorry for my absence in the Blogging world. I am going to be getting some new reviews up soon, along with a very exciting interview with my favorite contemporary author Adi Alsaid! But here is what has been going on in my life:


  1. Going to Washington D.C!
    1. My Scout troop has gone to the city to see it, it is STUNNING 
    2. Obtaining/ Completing my Eagle Scout Project!
    3. Having fun with the troop before I turned 18 which is the age cut off for the Boy Scouts of America...
  2. Graduating Salutatorian of my Highschool class! 
    1. Speech writing
    2. Graduation Rehearsal/ Real thing on June 13th! 

These are only the notable things that have happened... So suffice it to say that I have been busy and adjusting to all the changes going on in my life, and it still hasn't hit me that I am going to be going into college in August :) 


THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP ON THE BLOG WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE; HOWEVER I AM BACK FOR GOOD!!!!!!!                                                                                     





Comments

Popular Posts