I am sorry for my absence in the Blogging world. I am going to be getting some new reviews up soon, along with a very exciting interview with my favorite contemporary author Adi Alsaid! But here is what has been going on in my life:
- Going to Washington D.C!
- My Scout troop has gone to the city to see it, it is STUNNING
- Obtaining/ Completing my Eagle Scout Project!
- Having fun with the troop before I turned 18 which is the age cut off for the Boy Scouts of America...
- Graduating Salutatorian of my Highschool class!
- Speech writing
- Graduation Rehearsal/ Real thing on June 13th!
These are only the notable things that have happened... So suffice it to say that I have been busy and adjusting to all the changes going on in my life, and it still hasn't hit me that I am going to be going into college in August :)
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP ON THE BLOG WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE; HOWEVER I AM BACK FOR GOOD!!!!!!!