Invisible Cities Country Announcement

 February and March 2022

Invisible Cities Country Announcement


Happy New Year all!


I hope that you all had a happy and safe New Year. Last year was such a rollercoaster. For myself, 2021 was a year of great change. My year began with me living at home with my parents waiting for "my life" to begin, I was working in a job I was not happy with and did not use my schooling for, then in April my life was put into hyper drive, I moved, changed jobs to work in environmental conservation, then I began working two jobs which seriously inhibited my social/free time. Due to all of these changes my reading was significantly reduced. In the entirety of 2021 I read only nineteen out of my fifty-two book challenge. All things considered I am happy with that number, however, moving forward I would like to prioritize reading more in my life. 


Enough about my dismal and crazy year, let's see what countries we will be exploring in February and March 2022 for Invisible Cities!


February: 

  1. Guyana 
  2. Uganda


March: 
  1. Dominican Republic
  2. Norway

As we get closer I will announce the countries I intend to participate with, for now I am simply going to relish in the possibilities I have to travel through fiction. 

Happy Reading everyone! 


Comments

Popular Posts