July InvisibleCitiesProject Countries

 InvisibleCitiesProject: July 2021 Countries


Today we announce the countries we will be spotlighting in July 2021 for the #InvisibleCitiesProject ! I am excited to announce that we will be focussing on the following countries: 

  1. Panama
  2. Israel 
  3. Ethiopia 
I have not read anything, translated or otherwise, from these countries. I am looking forward to exploring what Panama and Israel have to offer, and if I have time I will move on to Ethiopia. My interest in South American culture and ecosystems is where my drive to explore Panama comes from. Given current events with Israel and Palestine I am interested to explore the history of Israel from a native's perspective, if I am able to squeeze in a fiction book as well I would be thrilled. Stay tuned for my To Be Read Pile at the beginning of the month to see what I will be reading from each country. 


Which country are you most interested in exploring? 

Stay safe, and happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts