Invisible Cities: April Country Announcement

Invisible Cities: 
April Countries


Another month has come and gone! That can only mean one thing, it is time to announce yet another month's countries for the #InvisibleCitiesProject. We are continuing to announce the countries two months in advance to allow for participants to source books fitting the selected countries. 


The countries for April are....

  1. Peru
  2. Equatorial Guinea 
  3. Vietnam 
In April I will focus on Peru with my reading and culinary endeavors. I have been fascinated with Peruvian culture, ecosystems, and the Amazon for years. My goal is to read a history of Peru, a selection of fiction from the region, and cook from a new cookbook that I have recently purchased. If you would like to cook along with me I will be cooking from, Peru: The Cookbook by: Gaston Acurio. 

You can purchase the cookbook via this link to its Amazon (no pun intended) page. Peru: The Cookbook

Stay tuned for my haul with the remaining books I will be reading during the month of April! 


Comments

Popular Posts