Invisible Cities: September County Announcement

I just wanted to pop in quickly this morning to announce the countries we have selected to read from in September of 2021! They are: 


1. Chile 

2. Palestine

I am incredibly excited to read from both countries, however I am looking to focus on Palestine create a deeper understanding of the conflicts that continue to occur between Israel and Palestine. This is an area that very few public schools cover in the United States and I aim to correct my understanding at the very least. In large part I believe the US is full of naval gazing when it comes to this history we discuss and teach, however that is a blog post for another time. 


Let me know which country you are hoping to explore in the comments below! 


Happy Reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts