Photoshoot! 5-26-16

Swamplandia 
By: Karen Russell
Photoshoot!

I decided that today I would go out and take some photos of the amazing book Swamplandia, which is set in the Florida swamps. I hope you enjoy these pictures and can see the Floridian swamp come to life from New England USA!

















This book is my favorite I have read yet this year! In commemoration to finishing it within this week I took some photos surrounding the books plot. The book is set in the Florida swamps, so I went up to my pond behind my house to shoot pictures for an hour. 

I hope you all read this book very soon, I would recommend it to everyone!

Happy Reading! 
Let me know down in the comments what books you all think should have photos taken of them because they are stunning?

Comments

Popular Posts